It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:05 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Minsun International

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 363 [ 3630 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 363  Next
 Post subject: All About Minsun - Official Thread of Minsun International
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:30 am 
Site Admin

Welcome all International Members of Minsun!! We are proud to present this thread dedicated to all members who love our Minsun Couple, Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun.

Post subject: Re: All About Minsun - Official Thread of Minsun Internation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm 

Hello... Im so happy with this new forum...Don't mind me if I comment all the time.... hehehe....

Test...

OK, This posting maybe lame. But I still can't forget it and how deep this tweet remain in my head: GHS TWEET back on Dec 6, 2011.

:mrgreen:

Sorry girls...>Im just too excited with this new forum...I can't wait to post it. Although it's not a hot news, but I love this tweet to much... :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:32 pm 

Our new MinSun home! :D

Happy Posting sisters! ;)

MINSUN is LOVE ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 pm 

HOME SWEET HOME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 pm 

Love this article...Instead of all fiascos, this recent article on en.korea.com, recall JP and JD dance scene...It was very cute and sweet. High school student, first time dancing... ;)

Lee Min Ho tries to dance

Goo JunPyo and Geum JanDi – the J J Dance

Behind the scenes from Boys Over Flowers. Ku Hye Sun teaches Lee Min Ho some dance moves. Enjoy

Cre: http://en.korea.com/leeminho/?p=12427

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 pm 

Thanks for creating this forum :)
though I might not be very active, hope I am welcome here~

This is the interview of minsun couple I love most :P
090808 TBS Japan - King's Brunch
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm1tcj_090808-tbs-japan-king-s-brunch-lee-min-ho-ku-hye-sun-interview_shortfilms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

meow13 wrote:
Thanks for creating this forum :)
though I might not be very active, hope I am welcome here~

This is the interview of minsun couple I love most :P
090808 TBS Japan - King's Brunch
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm1tcj_090808-tbs-japan-king-s-brunch-lee-min-ho-ku-hye-sun-interview_shortfilms

Welcome meow13!!!!! You honor the Minsun International thread with your presence. With your wonderful lovghs and our Minsun International forum, I feel that both complement each other with lovghs providing all minsun fans the latest news about our fave Minsun couple and the Minsun International thread providing a home for us to spazz and discuss our favorite minsun.

See you soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 pm 

Dear Minsun friends,
Thanks for your invitation to this wonderful forum! I'm glad to have found a place where we can spazz all we want with no one breathing over our necks! Thanks for making a new home for Minsun...I'll be visiting often!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

jajay wrote:
Dear Minsun friends,
Thanks for your invitation to this wonderful forum! I'm glad to have found a place where we can spazz all we want with no one breathing over our necks! Thanks for making a new home for Minsun...I'll be visiting often!

Welcome jajay to our new home where you're free to express what you feel and spazz to your heart's content.

Now that we’re embarking into the new year 2012, I can’t help but go back to the past year and ponder on our Minsun couple. It was really a roller coaster ride for us minsuners as we followed the careers as well as personal life of our main couple, LMH and GHS.

Careerwise, it was a year for GHS who was in hiatus after BOF. First she was cast in “The Musical” and then GHS travelled to Taiwan to film “Absolute Darling.

LMH was also busy filming “City Hunter” that broacasted in May 2011.

Shortly after City Hunter went off the air came the shocking news to all minsuners, the announcement that Lee Min Ho and his co-star in City Hunter, Park Min Young were dating. The revelation came from their respective agencies, Starhaus and Kingkong.

My first reaction was “how did that happen?” When I saw the newsflash in the internet my gut reaction told me that something was not right. Everything seem scripted. The photos of LMH and PMY were taken individually and there was no picture whatsoever of PMY walking beside LMH. Knowing LMH, he’s not the type who would leave his date to walk alone.

If you’ve seen minsun sightings, LMH always walked beside GHS or would always look around to make sure she’s close by.

The most glaring was LMH’s “no comment” response during his Japan fan meeting after the dating news broke out. If it were true and their agencies have announced the fact he’s dating PMY, then why deny?

Personally, I’m of the opinion that the dating news was their agencies’ way of upping the popularity of City Hunter. It was a promotional gimmick to promote City Hunter.

Todate, I have yet to see any sightings of LMH and PMY that led me to believe that the dating news was just a hoax to promote City Hunter. That LMH never dated PMY.

In December, LMH did something that made every minsun fan giddy with excitement. His China Fan Meeting was all about City Hunter and Geum Jan Di of BOF. Never in my wildest dreams would he do that. To me it proved where LMH’s heart lies……with his Jandi……GHS.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 am 

woooW a new forum minsun !!!
congratulations minsun sisters !!!
minsun couple is real in my world !!!

Page 1 of 363 [ 3630 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 363  Next