It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Minsun International

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 192 of 357 [ 3562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 357  Next
 Post subject: Re: All About Minsun - Official Thread of Minsun Internation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

sukreen wrote:
Kenia wood wrote:
I just wonder what happened with minshit thread like sist gayu said..their thread cant be found o_0!!or are they hiding somewhere after spread a lies just to gain plastic girl popularity..idol and fans are same type!!a liar,a cheater,a coward!!a copycat plastic pmy ,never tired to act like hyesun..just remind to all minsunsist if u want a freedom to write ur opininion(i mean if u want to write plastic pmy in this forum the moderator wouldnt give us a warning,but at joondi t of course its not allowed and the mod who seem in minshit side will warning us soon..) better u post in here not at joondi t..anyway thanks for ur effor to keep this forum alive^^ur post and thought made my day colourful:) thanks all^^

don't be surprised dear that zombie thread is back .... :twisted: :evil:
after their reporting to soompi and rebby. rebby was at JT last night too monitoring as usual.
one of them report to admin soompi said JT bashing PMY over and over again JT never stop dragging PMY to their post
here's what they mentioned at twitter.
@soomp @RebeccaJTan The fact that MinSun thread is free from discipline is unreasonable and unjust.
@soomp @RebeccaJTan In fact, most of the disputes since last August until now have been and are instigated by MinSun fans.
@soomp @RebeccaJTan To be fair and prevent further disputes at Soompi, I think you should consider closing MinSun thread as well.
@soomp On what grounds was the MinMin thread deleted, when the MinSun thread, with more gruesome offenses, remains intact?
@soompi @soomp The satirical posts about antis also exist in MinSun's thread, not only at MinMin's thread.
@soomp It makes me question as to why the MinSun thread has been granted leniency again and again, but the MinMin thread is penalized.
@soomp There have been various complaints made about MinSun's thread since August 2011 when the bashing began and it hasn't stopped now
@soomp If you think that MinMin fans have been breaking the rules, then what do you think MinSun fans also have done since all this time?
@RebeccaJTan Out of fairness, I hope Soompi gives a similar verdict to the MinSun thread at Soompi for repeated accounts of bashing
@soomp Hi soomp, On accounts of the insults & ridicules made about PMY by MS fans up until today plz guarantee us a fair & justify verdict
@soomp and disciplining Joondi Thread for they have defied the Soompi rules with incessant bashings of PMY, fans, other people, and etc

yeah i couldn't agree more. we spazz here all we like not one going to bother us. :lol:
Facts is Facts... a liar could never go far.. from the beginning they were fed with lies.
What annoyed me is that they keep saying we're bashing the plastic but don't they have brain and feelings?
they're the one the "evil bitch with evil hearts (i'm using their word here) and not us.
Just remember MinSun is REAL now we pray more perhaps the good day to come soon real soon
Have a good day/nights minsuners, be happy and prayer for Minsun everyday

Hello Minsun sisters. Kenia, when I found out the Minmin thread was closed, I was elated and I thought Christmas came early for Minsuners. But alas, as Sukreen mentioned, their unhappy camp is back. No matter, they did not just get a warning, their thread was closed down. My friction with the mods in Soompi for their unfair treatement of JT that prompted me to create our own Minsun International was finally vindicated by their recent action.

After reading their rants in their thread and Twitter, I find it funny how their mind works. They post really nasty remarks and when their actions resulted in the closing of their thread, they point to the Minsuners. They prop their otp with lies and innuendos because they have not really been able to show anything that would justify their claim..lol

Oh, and by the way, that Boracay claim that Ayesuper (a Korean Minsuner) disputed that resulted in the person who posted it to delete the lie was really laughable. It was posted in the minmin couple wordpress blog but was password protected...lol Only goes to show their claim was bogus because if there really was a picture of LMH with their idol, they would have gleefully posted it in their thread as evidence...lol They mock our evidences and yet, they're so desperate as to invent sightings that are complete fabrications :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:08 pm 

I saw this in Joondi thread.Let us unite for this petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/MinSun10/petition.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:50 am 

pringles wrote:
I saw this in Joondi thread.Let us unite for this petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/MinSun10/petition.html

Thanks pringles, Let's do it tog minsuners

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 am 

[Photo] Lee Min Ho – Innisfree Christmas Campaign

E-Card

Send your own E-card here (need weibo login):
http://innisfree.showone.com.cn/card/index.aspx

Cre innisfree /via loveghs,wordpress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 pm 

thanks sukreen unie and shehe sist...yea just happy for a while when i read minshit thread closed like sukreen unie and sist shehe said..now minshit comeback again(wish minshit closed 4ever by admin soompi)
the owner of minshit blog(leslie_lie)is one of craziest plasticfan!!she's perfectly brat like plastic pmy!!i think she's sick to like plastic pmy!!but they're perfect to flock together!!goodday minsuner^^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:42 am 

Hello MinSunners :)!

I agree with you Shehe and Sisters here!

Though mm's thread is back but the truth that it was once closed is somehow a rejoicing thing fot me and as a MinSunner and a member of JT, I feel vindicated.

It's really a karma for them who were so cruel and wished JT to be closed down but then the opposite thing happened. Their wretchedness feell upon them so to speak.

Cheers MinSunners!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:02 am 

Hello everyone, I'm new. I'm from Soompi and I mostly lurk in the Joondi thread. originally I never shipped min ho with anybody before. For some apparent reason, on a particular day, I was bored and ended up in the Joondi thread and you guys blew my mind. I never looked up anything between him and hye sun after BOF. I totally did not expect the amount of CSI you guys had on these two. I'm still not fully updated on all the 411. I haven't seen all of the vids and stuff but from what I have seen and read so far, I have become a believer.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 am 

LMH updated SNS - 14/12/2012

Lee Min Ho ‏@ActorLeeMinHo

Facebook의 With Minoz 사진첩에 6장의 사진을 게시했습니다. http://fb.me/2gBMz8DXy
5:28 PM KST- 14 Dec 12 · Details

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 am 

[video] 12.12.08 LMH TRUGEN FanSign [by DAVE]

credit as tagged

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:55 am 

Happy Friday Minsuners, be happy sisters :D

an excape to a HOT country is a tempting gateaway :P ;)

when Seoul is snowy, cold and roads are slippery now :|

credit surie and as tagged

Page 192 of 357 [ 3562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 357  Next