It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:06 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Minsun International

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 102 of 371 [ 3701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 371  Next
 Post subject: Re: All About Minsun - Official Thread of Minsun Internation
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:14 am 

[NEWS] LMH - "INNISFREE" - ECO HANDKERCHIEF CAMPAIGN --- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/news-lmh-innisfree-eco-handkerchief-campaign

LMH - MAG "CECI" --- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/interview-pics-lmh-mag-ceci

LMH & "FAITH" 30/05/12 ---- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/pics-lmh-faith-300512

MINSUN... WHAT CAN I SAY??? <3 <3 <3 ... <3 -- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/pics-minsun-what-can-i-say-3

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:41 am 

hi , to all my dear minsun sista. sorry for not being an active member for posting anything in this forum, kind a busy with my work lately, :)

really kind a tired of the OTHER SIDE speaking bout us, mostly bout our beloved couple. they always said that we are just a delusional shipper who always support a couple that never exsiste :twisted:

hmm, they said MINSUN never exsiste? then why the unexsiste coupe always got BUSTED in some occassion that always THEM who invited along with their best friend, WHY WHY WHY, and WHY the exsiste couple never got BUSTED except the photo who had been taken but not in the way they walking together just like MINSUN *kind of pathetic*, they admit that skandal thing is REAL but the secret one is never exsiste.

Know bout the ultra ring that they always claimed as THE OTHER THING COUPLE, huhhh, they really know MH?? no. coz if they really know about MH, they should knew that RING had been used by MH during BOF drama, and MH also with park bo young ( who we knew as MH's best friend) they make a ring ultra for their friendship but the OTHERSIDE claimed it was a couple Ring of LALASHIP,lol3

this is the picture of that ring

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:54 pm 

arian_summer wrote:
hi , to all my dear minsun sista. sorry for not being an active member for posting anything in this forum, kind a busy with my work lately, :)

really kind a tired of the OTHER SIDE speaking bout us, mostly bout our beloved couple. they always said that we are just a delusional shipper who always support a couple that never exsiste :twisted:

hmm, they said MINSUN never exsiste? then why the unexsiste coupe always got BUSTED in some occassion that always THEM who invited along with their best friend, WHY WHY WHY, and WHY the exsiste couple never got BUSTED except the photo who had been taken but not in the way they walking together just like MINSUN *kind of pathetic*, they admit that skandal thing is REAL but the secret one is never exsiste.

Know bout the ultra ring that they always claimed as THE OTHER THING COUPLE, huhhh, they really know MH?? no. coz if they really know about MH, they should knew that RING had been used by MH during BOF drama, and MH also with park bo young ( who we knew as MH's best friend) they make a ring ultra for their friendship but the OTHERSIDE claimed it was a couple Ring of LALASHIP,lol3

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg24/scaled.php?server=24&filename=ultraring.jpg&res=landin

LOL...I don't know if our neighbor still talking about their magic ring. Maybe they try to fool those innocent, who come to read their thread. It's not like it will make their couple more real...LOL. Those who have brains and logic should know, that couple never exist from the first day!

Thanks dear for sharing this...

And Shehe, I really love that scene too,... It's like LMH really said it from the bottom of his heart, that he wants GHS to stay still for a moment with him... :lol: ...

I miss Minsun so much. They're so quiet now...GHS should be prepare for her exams now. And LMH busy with his drama. But I hope they still have time to spend together :D.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:21 pm 

LOOK!!!

LMH WITH ... - "INNISFREE" HANDKERCHIEF CAMPAIGN --- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/videos-lmh-with-innisfree-handkerchief-campai

LMH - "TRUGEN" CAMPAIGN - JUNE " RUN LIKE HIM" ---- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/videos-lmh-trugen-campaign-june-run-like-him

XD TAKE CARE ALWAYS MY DEARS FRIENDS!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 am 
Site Admin

arian_summer wrote:

Hi Arian. Of course they'll call us delusional but they can't deny the overwhelming evidences we have of our Minsun couple, otherwise, we could have probably packed our things and moved on. In their case, they're hanging on by the skin of their teeth because they have nothing to show for their minmin couple to the extent that they even invent, ie., places where their couple were supposed to be seen "dating." Yay right. All they posted were pictures of a restaurant but no pictures of their couple. And the couple ring is something they invented. They know that and we know that but they have to come up with anything to justify the existence of their thread.

What's funny is that now, they're claiming that the ring is a promise ring. They came up with that when they saw the ring GHS's wearing lately when they're spying in the Joondi Thread in Soompi. The ring on GHS's finger's totally different from the couple ring she and LMH wore in the "Magic" premier.

To this day, LMH never acknowleged their idol. On the contrary, he's doing everything in his power to ignore their idol effectively erasing any connection with her like the China fanmeet where it was glaringly obvious he did not include her even if she was his co-star in City Hunter. Even his cfs were all connected to his one and only Jandi.

I was amused recently when I saw the article in Korea.Com, "Who is the Best Kisser." It's a poll on the best kiss with LMH and his kissing scene with PMY in City Hunter was not included. Now isn't that weird? The article included his kiss with SYJ in Personal Taste, GHS, Sandara but not PMY, his co-star in City Hunter and the woman he was supposed to have "dated." If you ask me, I can see LMH's hand in the article. He must have told his agencies and the press that he did not want anything to do with PMY including any publicity involving him. See for yourselves my minsun sisters.

http://en.korea.com/leeminho/?p=13631

chyne22 wrote:
LOL...I don't know if our neighbor still talking about their magic ring. Maybe they try to fool those innocent, who come to read their thread. It's not like it will make their couple more real...LOL. Those who have brains and logic should know, that couple never exist from the first day!

And Shehe, I really love that scene too,... It's like LMH really said it from the bottom of his heart, that he wants GHS to stay still for a moment with him... :lol: ...

I miss Minsun so much. They're so quiet now...GHS should be prepare for her exams now. And LMH busy with his drama. But I hope they still have time to spend together :D.

Chyne, I agree with you. No matter what the minmins claim, it'll never make their couple real because, as LMH's agency finally admitted, LMH and PMY never dated. Even the Chinese press wrote that the "dating news" was a publicity stunt. The Chinese press will not be so bold to discredit the Korean press and embarrass LMH and PMY's agencies if they have no facts to back them up.

I found the toe-curling scene in BOF where Jandi was trying to wake the sleeping Jun Pyo. I replayed this scene several times because I can't get enough of LMH's slumberous, sexy eyes as he gazed at GHS.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:57 am 

Happy 1st of June Minsunners :D

arian_summer wrote:

Arian, let them be delusional in their own world with not a single proven evidences. And IF they're confidence they don't have to sneek or spy at our home, that b'cos they are insecured since they are all dreaming.

Now the senior's are trying to convince the junior that their idol are real but how long can they hold and live with LIES. Just RECENTLY they're claiming the bracelet MH's wore at Trugen FS as "couple bracelet", but that what a big shame Minoz highlighted that bracelet was a gift from them.

And NOW OMG, they're claiming about the Chanel Ultra Black (CUB) ring as "couple ring". I'm positive now they NEVER really knew who MH's is as to what they always said knowing him in and out yet another lies, "bull shit" (sorry for my language).
You were right, Arian CUB ring exist during BOF and MH was wearing during BOF filming.

Here's the close-up screencap on Jun Pyo’s scene, where he texted Ji Hoo to come rescue Jan Di, after his mom’s bodyguards took him away from the premises. Out of frustration then after he clicked ’send’, Jun Pyo angrily threw away and smashed the poor Samsung Anycall cell phone~~

LMH & PBY at the 45th Baeksang Art Awards 2009
"m/be this could be just a ‘coincidence’ only that they both wore it to the same event, but heck, what if it’s not a ‘coincidence’?
Wooot~~! Could it be… couple rings?!"
Did you see those remarks i.e. through the eyes of the fans & people around YET we really don't know for sure if it is a "couple ring" or NOT
and on the other hand I think anyone could buy those rings hmm... wonder how much this ring costs :?:

BUT PBY has more than one ring, this is the white, she wore @SBS Award night :)

minsun wrote:
What's funny is that now, they're claiming that the ring is a promise ring. They came up with that when they saw the ring GHS's wearing lately when they're spying in the Joondi Thread in Soompi. The ring on GHS's finger's totally different from the couple ring she and LMH wore in the "Magic" premier.

To this day, LMH never acknowleged their idol. On the contrary, he's doing everything in his power to ignore their idol effectively erasing any connection with her like the China fanmeet where it was glaringly obvious he did not include her even if she was his co-star in City Hunter. Even his cfs were all connected to his one and only Jandi.

I was amused recently when I saw the article in Korea.Com, "Who is the Best Kisser." It's a poll on the best kiss with LMH and his kissing scene with PMY in City Hunter was not included. Now isn't that weird? The article included his kiss with SYJ in Personal Taste, GHS, Sandara but not PMY, his co-star in City Hunter and the woman he was supposed to have "dated." If you ask me, I can see LMH's hand in the article. He must have told his agencies and the press that he did not want anything to do with PMY including any publicity involving him. See for yourselves my minsun sisters.

Shehe, sorry to cut your post. Correct, the CUB ring surface after HS's wearing the "promising/engagement" ring. One of my Korean friend said, according to the Korean culture men don't wear any engagement ring, only lady since they're sort of to announce to the public that she's been taken ;)

And when I saw the article in Korea.Com, "Who is the Best Kisser." I was really laughing with Reg last night abt the pics too. Why Sandara pic appear that was a CF not a drama? I keep asking why I keep seeing MH and not Junpyo when kissing Jandi, infact all the BOF kissing and hugging scenes even words spoken are from MH himself to HS instead
:lol:

chyne22 wrote:

Agree with you Chyne, Minsun is real quiet pass now, both are really busy.
I hoping we get to see something this month of June, The Peach premiere, MH's birthday event and may be more ....
Let's pray more for their safety, health and their love stronger each day :D

VitaMinSun for the day
Our Minsun always stay connected even tho not in their physical sight seeing.

Cre: @itaraya for the merger of psed pics, @arien barry for the info and @santy for the link

May God blessed our Minsun couple.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:25 pm 

@Sukreen: they have promise ring too?? In their dreams!! I never see MH wear that CUB again for almost like: forever, since his last wear it 3 years a go. Well,... I don't care...They can say whatever they want...But MH only give the promise ring to his one and only, GHS. As we can see, GHS wear it more and more often now. It's so precious, she always wear it.

@Shehe: I love that scene too. I could re-play it over and over again ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:33 pm 

A LITTLE BIT OF "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" hihihi --- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/pics-a-little-bit-of-absolute-boyfriend-hihih

LOOK MY FRIENDS!! FINALLY HER 3D MOVIE YEEEEHHHH!!!

GHS - 3D movie Jun 1th, 2012 WOOOO!!!! --- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/videos-ghs-3d-movie-jun-1th-2012-woooo

I LOVE GHS WORK!!!!! SHE ALWAYS ROCK!!! XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 pm 

GHS UPDATE HER TWITTER 02_6_12
---- http://vanessa12.posterous.com/news-pics-ghs-update-her-twitter-02612

"학교. 삼주남았습니다. 만세!"

TRANSLATION

"School. Three weeks to go. Hurrah!"

AND SEE SHE HAS NOW HER HAIR A LITTLE BIT MORE LONG

YEAAHHH FINALLY!!!

OHH GHS LOOK SO CUTE!!!

AND ALWAYS WITH HER NEW RING!!

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY MY DEAR GHS!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:19 am 

HELLO MY MINSUNER SISTERS,

WOW! OUR THREAD ARE MOVING FAST!! I NEED HELP TO LOCATE THE JOONDI THREAD ON SOOMPI. THEY CHANGED THE FORMAT AND SOMEHOW WHEN I TYPE JOONDI IT DOESN'T COME UP. CAN SOMEONE KINDLY, COPY AND PASTE IT HERE?

THANKS,
BLOOMING

Page 102 of 371 [ 3701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 371  Next